Ooh never been so excited! Learnt today that my friend Marcia at Nuggets and Pearls has given me the Leibster Blog award. I am thrilled! Thank you so much Marcia. It is very exciting, like getting a blogger’s Oscar 🙂
I am thrilled to pass this on to five bloggers.
Here’s what the award is all about:
The Liebster award (“Liebster” is the German word for friend or love) originated in Germany. The aim of the award is to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
These are the rules in accepting this award.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. right mouse click the image and paste it to your side bar.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet – other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
These are my five faves but I love you all 🙂
Tracey, whose blog always makes me smile.
Helen, whose poetry inspires me
S, whose pain and sadness I can relate to.
Katie, whose artwork gives me hope
Saeed, who has opened my eyes